Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Why I Love Spring

I love spring!  It is my favorite season :)

So here is a list on WHY it's my favorite season!!

I LOVE SPRING BECAUSE...........
  • I can break out the flip flops, I love flip flops!! :)
  • After freezing temperatures and snow for months which includes being stuck in the house, I can finally get out of the house!
  • It's nice enough for walks!!  I took several with our puppy while on spring break and I love having a walking partner!  Many more of those to come!!
  • No more snow...enough said ;)
  • I can drive with my sun roof open and windows down!
  • Pretty flowers & colors outside!
  • Just being outside in beautiful weather & pretty flowers/plants!
  • It being spring means almost summer time!
  • Baseball season begins, love baseball!  Sad that my brother isn't playing baseball this year though :(
  • People are happier because it's nice enough to be outside!
  • The sun stays up later in the day!
  • Spring is just awesome :)
What's your favorite season?  Leave a comment below telling me WHY!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved