Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

Happy Monday after Easter!  I hope everyone had a great Easter and got to spent time with family and/or friends!  Today I won't have classes, wohoo, but have to work back in the town of my college in the early afternoon so not really a day off!

Anyways, this Easter we spent it at my dad's girlfriends parents house.  We had a delicous meal, got to participate in an easter hunt and had a good time!  Here are some pictures from afterwards back at our grandma's!  She went with us for a couple hours, which I was glad to see her getting out of the house!  She is such a strong women!

 The fam!  I'm sad I am the shortest :(
 Grandma with Drew (my brother) & Me!  She's such a strong women!

He actually took a picture with me!

It was a great day and I definitely was worn out by the end of the day!  Let me know what you did for Easter!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved