Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy 7th Birthday Sam

Happy 7th Birthday to my Half Brother Sam!!!  I CAN'T believe he's 7 already!  Seems like just yesterday I found out mom was pregnant with him.  Or found out he would be another stupid boy (as I put it).  Or going to the hospital once he was born.  Or having him with me every single second possible while he was a baby!  And in a blink of an eye he's crazy!










Dear Sam,
Words can't explain how much I love you.  I don't think I would ever know when mom got pregnant with you about how much I would love you.  Your a crazy little boy, but you have a great future ahead of you.  I know you will make us all proud of you!  I don't know what I would do without you!

Happy Birthday chubba lubba!
Love Always,
Your Sister

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved