Tuesday, April 22, 2014

This time of the year

It's that time of year.  You know what i'm talking about!

The time of year when school is wrapping up.  The time of year when it is finally starting to get and stay nice outside.  The time of the year when the sun is out until 8pm.  The tiime of year that everyone is outside.  The time of the year where kids are counting down the days of school.  The time of the year where lot's of test, exams and papers are happening.  The time where students (like me) are finding there motivation slipping.  Faster and faster.

All these things are definitely true!  All i want to do is a whole lot of nothing.  Every break I have and time spent at home, makes me ready to be home for the summer!  I have so much to do these next couple weeks, and I don't want to do any of it!!  Many people are in the same boat, leave a comment if you feel the same way so I know i'm not alone! :)  

To add on the busyness of school, I will be working more these next couple of weeks.  To add on top of that i have places I have to visit for papers.  Exams to study for and trying to find time to keep my sanity!

SO if you don't see much of me the next month, you will know why!  May 15 needs to hurry up!  22 days and counting...not that i'm counting ;)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved