Saturday I visited a public University to go to an art meseum for my art class and as I'm walking around I see how different a big university is compared to my college. And I came up with the following reason's why a small college is for me!
- Small Town Atmosphere -- not only is the college in a small town, but with the college is smaller, you know more people if not by name atleast by their face!
- Anywhere on campus that you need to get is in like 5 minutes range! You could not do that on a big campus. To get across campus on big campuses you sometimes have to drive or take busses! CRAZY!
- Biggest class size is 30 people! That is a tiny class size in a big university! I love that the professors know me by need and I can feel comfortable going to them with any questions.
- The teacher teaches the class not TA's!
- Just the atmosphere in general:)
I couldn't imagine going to any other college! I love my small town college!