Friday, April 4, 2014

Yet Another Five On Friday

It's Friday so you know what that means!  Five on Friday

  1. Sorry for not 5 posts this week, my life isn't that exciting this week!  Plus I was running short on blogging ideas!  Feel free to leave any post ideas down below!!  Next week is a new week, maybe then i'll do 5 posts again!
  2. Next week is a very busy week!  Monday I have to attend a thing called Relay Bank Night, pretty much to pay for Relay, pick up a T-shirt and sign up for events!  Tuesday I have a meeting in the afternoon and same with Wednesday.  Then Friday from 6pm to Saturday 6am is Relay For Life at my college.  More posts to come on that!  My first time doing a Relay For Life!  Excited for it :)  If you have done Relay For Life, what is it like?!
  3. This is also a big month!  The middle of the month I will be registering for my 2nd year of college and then at the end of the month I will be choosing housing!  Exciting month that means summer is almost here, I can't wait!!!
  4. This weather lately!  We got some beautiful days and since then it's gotten colder (from 60's and 70's back to 30's and 40's.  We had two rainy days and last night it turned into snow, boo!  Thankfully that's all melted already and it's sunny today and suppose to be in 70's this weekend and some of next week, wohhooo!  READY for spring!  Whose with me?
  5. Quotes cause it's Friday and I love quotes!!!There are moments that mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time if divided into two parts, before this and after this.Compass - Lady Antebellum lyricsIf everyday, my mind could wake up with a happy though - oh how it would change my life |
Have a great weekend!  Come back Monday!!


This week's posts:
One Month
Fun Sunday

Instagram  // Youtube // Twitter 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved