Hello all and happy happy Friday!! TGIF!
- This week was 'dead' week and next week is finals week! I have a total of 4 finals. My 5th class is just turning in a paper on Monday by noon! Tuesday I have one final, Wednesday I have two and Thursday morning I have one! I will be home bound by Thursday Afternoon! Ready to ace these finals and end the semester with a bang :)
- As excited as I am to jump back into the home/working back at the daycare routine I will miss some of the independence and having one closet but that's another post for another day! I will miss friends here, but really excited to see all the staff and kids at the daycare and just be home for awhile :)
- Tonight my college is putting on a outdoor movie like they did in the fall. In the fall it was Monsters University and tonight it's Frozen so super excited for that! Then tomorrow morning I will be headed home as Saturday is my dad's birthday, Sunday is Mother's day and I will be using the opportunity to take home as much stuff as possible! :)
- Last night one of the senior projects was a dancer that put on a dance show called 'let's go to the movies' that incoorpportae a bunch of other students (boys and girls) on campus and songs from popular movies like Beauty & The Beast and others! It was SO SO SO SO Good! It had the right mix of humor and serousness and was so good! I went with my soon to be roommate and we got our first and many to come roommate pictures :)
- I have been in such a great mood last night and today and it's just so nice!! I really am blessed even when I don't always see it! Happy Friday Friends!
Linking up with