Wednesday, May 7, 2014

First Year Of College

I am currently finishing up my first year of college!  Next week (week of 5/12) is finals week and by next Thursday i'll be completely done with my first year of college!!

That is crazy to me!!  I feel like it wasn't all too long ago that I was moving in, going through Orientation week and starting to make friends!  I have gone through a lot since those first days, and I am so happy that I have almost finished my first year!  Time flies!!

As exciting as summer and being done for the year is, I'm super excited for next year!  Excited about my new room and roommate.  Excited about finally taking two education classes.  Just excited for the new year!

I just wanted to stop in and say hold crazy that my first year is almost over and i'm excited to be going home for the summer!  Also working at the daycare back at home!



GO CHECK OUT THIS WEEK'S BLOG POSTS:
Monday     Tuesday

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved