Monday, June 2, 2014

What I Love About Pinterest

Who else loves Pinterest?!  I know I sure do!  Here are some recent Pinterest favorites!  And if you have a Pinterest then you should check out my Pinterest!

There are some of the cutest nail designs on Pinterest!
Nail Art Ideas For Your Toes
And I think we all know how much I LOVE the quotes on Pinterest!  They are the best!!
Amazing! God is in control!
you can get the vases at Dollar Tree for $1 each. 3 bags of the rocks at $1 each, and the floating candles in a 6 pack for $2.99 at Hob Lob. With a super gorgeous orchid as the flower, in the colors of the wedding, you've got yourself a very pretty, and very thrifty centerpiece!
And then there is all the cool Wedding ideas that make we want to have a wedding ASAP and use all these ideas!  But that requires a boy and money ;)
Laundry room
And all the housing stuff!  Gosh love this website soo much!!

Hope you enjoy my post!  In the comments let me know what your favorite category of things on Pinterest is :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved