Thursday, July 10, 2014

Catching Up: Shopping Trips

Before we get started can you do me a favor and go like this blogs' Facebook page?  Thanks!!!

This will be a series of posts of trying to catch up on things that have happened this summer and pictures that I haven't shared!

I have had many shopping trips this summer to my bank accounts dislike! (I spend money so easily but the saver in me hates seeing that bank account amount not getting bigger due to spending!  Makes me cringe! :-/ )  But it is something that I can easily due with Kayleen and it's just fun to get new things!!

One of my favorite pictures!!
Car selfies!  We have taken several of these this summer!!
A dress I got!  Hopefully will get to wear in Florida :)

I love shopping with my best friend!  Do you like to shop?!  If so, with who?  Leave it in the comments :-)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved