Monday, July 7, 2014

Fourth Of July

Before we get started can you do me a favor and go like this blogs' Facebook page?  Thanks!!!


I hope everyone had a great fourth!  Mine wasn't too exciting, but it wasn't too shabby!

The morning was spent sleeping in, going to my dads, buying fireworks and groceries, getting a new fridge into the house and relaxing.
Such a pretty view from the campsite and look at that sunset!
About dinner time we went up the road to a camp site where my dad's friend and his wife were staying.  We ate dinner, walked around, my brother swam, checked out the sweet old playground equipment and then watched/lite off fireworks that night!

#selfie
Waiting for fireworks by the pool

And of course the obligated firework pictures!






Can't forget the real reason for the holiday!  Can't forget how blessed we are to have freedom <3

And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved