Saturday, July 5, 2014

July Challenge

I posted 4 whole times in June...that's just sad :/  I have never posted that few in all my blogging months! :(

I know I keep talking about this, but I don't know what my deal with not blogging is!  I'm working full time so that's keeping me busy and it's mostly been early mornings which makes me come up and be exhausted and hit the hay early!  And when I'm not working i'm watching Youtube videos or hanging out with Kayleen or just being lazy!  I've also been putting a lot of time into my Name Blog that I run/blog on!  That blog has really been neglected by me at times and so now that I am putting more effort into it it seems i'm neglecting this blog :(

But I really love blogging and just storing memories and it's just fun to do!  I really love it and that is why I get so sad when I don't keep up with it!  So to get me back and going and actually sticking with keeping up I am going to set a goal for the rest of the month!!  My goal is to post 20 times in the next 26 days (the rest of July!)

This summer is flying by and it's been a good one so I want to keep up with documenting the summer and there are also some fun things coming up :)  So here is to getting back into blogging!

Before I go if you have a Facebook then please go like this blogs FB page! Thanks :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved