Friday, July 11, 2014

Quotes Make Everyone Feel Better

Here are some quotes on this Friday cause they are awesome and make everyone feel better!  Just what I need today :)

sometimes you just need to grab people by the shoulders and say "every little thing is gonna be alright"
Doing this has gotten me through some rough times the last seven or eight months, that's for sure.
Yes!  Our ability to use changes, challenges, stressors and struggles to lead forward is REAL.  Resetting the internal and organizational GPS starts with developing a new relationship with change, stressors and struggles that optimizes our potential. It is about building our 3Q Edge!
Actually, one person truly knew me. He knew everything about me. The good, the bad, the everything. I trusted him with every piece of me, and he broke my heart. He let me down. I opened up to him, and I trusted him, after I told him that I had trust issues! Guys like him are the reason I have trust issues.

Remember that when you are about to judge someone.  You truly never know what you would do until you are put in their shoes.  A friend of mine has a so who has struggled with leukemia. Today, the decision was made to stop treatments as the little boy will not be cured.  Toughest decision of her life.

A dream is a wish your heart makes... for more inspirational quotes: http://blog.brayola.com
You never know what God has in store, and you can make all the plans you want to. But at the end of the day, whatever's going to happen is going to happen. -Carrie Underwood #quotes

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved