Saturday, July 19, 2014

Traveling/Beach Tips Needed

As I told you all in my FLORIDA post within the next couple weeks my best friend, her brother, and I will be headed to Florida for 6 days of fun!  I'm super excited and can't believe how fast it's gone by as it seems like just yesterday we booked the trip!

This will be in my 2nd time flying and I haven't flown in 6 or 7 years!  So i'm a little nervous about it since i haven't flown in so long!  So I need all of you travelers advice!

If you have any flying tips, packing tips, Florida tips or beach tips please leave them below!  Esp flying tips!  They would be very much appreciated!  Thanks :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved