Friday, August 15, 2014

A Haircut

Don't forget to go read about DAY ONE and DAY TWO and DAY THREE in Florida!

If you follow me on Social media (links on the side of my blog) then you would have seen this picture I posted yesterday....
           Yup....5 inches of my split ends hair GONE!

As you can tell it was very needed and it now looks a lot healthier and thicker!  It was been atleast a year since it was last cut and so this trim was much needed, and even the hair stylus could tell it hasn't got cut in forever and was needed!
Though I went it thinking I would cut 3 inches off tops the stylus showed me how much she thought was needed cut off to get rid of the split ends and I just decided to go with it.  I don't like getting my hair cut as I don't like feeling as though my hair is short as I went through a short hair phrase (shoulder length hair) and looking back I don't like my hair that way!  Plus $14 bucks to get rid of a whole inch or two of hair...I could spend that money on something way more enjoyable..:P  I'm cheap!
I really didn't know what I thought at first and though I kinda wished I wouldn't have cut off so much, as today has gone on it has grown on me and I don't think it looks too shabby!  Though I will be looking forward to the day it is LONG again!  It's never long enough for my liking! :p  LOL
So here's to a new school year with a new haircut!

(I've forced myself to think positive about my hair as nothing I can do about it now then just enjoy it!!) 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved