Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Being in the classroom

Today I got to meet the teacher and kids/classroom that I will be assisting in this semester for practicum!  Exciting, huh?!! :D

The teacher seems really nice and i'm so excited to get to be in the classroom.  I know I will learn a lot and it will be so much fun!  I'm so excited!!

This semester will really determine if I have it to be a teacher.  So it's a big semester!  Even though this means my days will be even busier, it's going to be so fun!  I'm very excited :)

What's something exciting happening in YOUR life?! 

1 Sweet Comments:

Ren said...

Congrats! This is so exciting! I hope everything works out and you don't get too stressed.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved