Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cancer Sucks

One Year Ago I found out my Grandpa had cancer.  He died of Lung Cancer almost 7 months ago.  This last year has been a world wind.  My grandpa was diagnosed with long cancer on September 30, 2013 and died 5 1/2 months later on March 2nd, 2014.  He went down and he went down fast.  Although I don't remember this day a year ago too well I remember that those words "he has cancer" hit me hard.  Noone ever wants to hear those words.

The following is what I wrote a year ago.  I saved it and never published the post so thought I would add it to this.  

"09.30.13

Cancer sucks...today I found out my grandpa has cancer..My only grandpa that I have left...my other grandpa died a few months after my parents married of skin cancer...so i never knew him..It sucks...cancer sucks..."

Cancer sucks.....

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved