Thursday, October 16, 2014

#BlogTober -- Day 16 -- Fall Fashion

Today's prompt is fall fashion.  My style for fall is just sweathsirts and t-shirts or scarfs and sweaters so nothing too exciting.  So today I will share with you Pinterest fall outfits that I like!  Let me know what you think of the outfits!

Fall Fashion. Last year my main color was brown, but this year I think I'm gonna go with cream. So flattering for my new body! Can't wait!

Adorable cardigan, scarf, white blouse, jeans and handbag combination for fall
cutecreated by orysa on Polyvore

The Daily Tay Blogtober14


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved