Monday, October 6, 2014

#BlogTober14 -- Day 6 -- 10 Things You'd Tell Yourself When You Started Blogging

Happy Monday everyone!  I'm doing good and keeping up with Blogtober!  Let me know if you are enjoying these, i hope so!!

Day 6 of Blogtober is 10 Things I'd Tell Myself When I First Started Blogging!

I started blogging in March 2011.  I started because I had been reading a lot of other blogs and it looked fun.  And now here I am 3 1/2 years later and I don't just do it because everyone else does, I do it to record the memories!

So here are the 10 things I'd tell myself when I started blogging....
  1. Don't just blog for the heck of it.  Blog for enjoyment and to record the memories!  Make it meaningful and worth wild :)
  2. This ties to the first one, blog a lot and keep up with it!  Because years later you will look back and wish you would have recorded more memories and have more blog posts to read!  Go blog as much as you can and never stop!!
  3. This kinda ties in again but just keep going.  Never give up, because not many people read your blog.  That takes time and you shouldn't be blogging just for the views, do it because you want to!
  4. Put as much effort into as you want to get out of it!  If you don't put any work in it with writing posts, putting up pictures on headers and linking up with other blogs!  If you don't put the effort in, how do you expect anyone else to enjoy it?!
  5. Write what you are passionate about.  Don't just write something to write something, put out good consistent posts!
  6. Your going to get writters/bloggers block and that's ok!
  7. Tying into the last one, don't beat yourself up too much if you forget or don't have the time to blog.  School comes first!  Everyone gets busy at time!
  8. Blogging is such an amazing thing and it makes a great community.  Embrace it!  Read other blogs and comment.
  9. Always be your self.  Don't try to be someone else because you think your readers will like that.  Always be YOU!
  10. Enjoy it!!  It's a crazy and amazing thing that you will love!


What would you tell yourself when you first started blogging?  Go link up with these amazing two women!

The Daily Tay

1 Sweet Comments:

endlesspostcards said...

Definitely agree with blogging tons and because you enjoy it - as soon as you start doing stuff for other people, it stops becoming fun.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved