Wednesday, October 8, 2014

#BlogTober14 -- Day 7 -- Best Vacation

A little late at getting this up but gonna catch up!

Day 7 of Blogtober is your best/worst vacation.
As soon as I heard this prompt I knew what I wanted to write about, my best vacation....my recent Florida vacation with my best friend!!

This trip was such a fun vacation and I loved it so much and miss it!
If you want to read all about it click on the following links:

And here's some pictures from it!





I was so blessed to get to go on a vacation with my best friend and it was such a fun and memorable time!


The Daily Tay

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved