Friday, October 10, 2014

#BlogTober14 -- Day 10 -- I Never Thought Blogging Would...

Happy Friday everyone!  I don't know about you but I'm SO ready for the week espically because it's fall break for me!  So I get the weekend off plus Monday & Tuesday!  I'm pretty excited about that and just being home!!  But I have a lot planned over the break so I'll be busy!

Moving on....
Today's topic for Blogtober is I Never Thought Blogging Would....


Some thoughts came to my mind...

I Never Thought Blogging Would.....
  • be something that I would still be doing some 3 years later!  Going into it I didn't know if I would enjoy it or love it as much as I have.  But i'm so glad I decided to start blogging :)
  • build such a community.  There are so many bloggers I follow on social media and enjoy reading their blogs often.  It builds such a great group of people :)
  • be so much fun!  I've had so much fun writing posts, sharing/remembering memories, getting it designed, ect.
  • be something that so many people would do!  Never knew just how many people blogged!
If you would what did you never think blogging would do?
Leave it below!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I'll be back tomorrow for day 11!  And wohoo for me keeping up and blogging daily for October!!! 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved