Tuesday, October 14, 2014

#BlogTober14 -- Day 14 -- Funniest Childhood Memory

Happy Happy Tuesday!

Today's Blogtober prompt is Funniest Childhood memory.

This was really hard for me to think of one but I thought of one from when I was a baby (maybe not even a year).  I would get into the pop cans and take them out of the box and play with the cans and make a mess.  Pretty funny.  I have always loved my pop!  LOL!


I would also get into the dog water!


I'm about half way through Blogtober!  I'm pretty proud to be keeping up with these :)  Come back for Day 15 tomorrow!!!

The Daily Tay Blogtober14

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved