Monday, October 20, 2014

#BlogTober14 -- Day 20 -- Biggest Fear

Today's topic is biggest fear.

The first thing that came to mine as my biggest fear is never getting married/having kids.  Having kids and being happily married is my biggest dream, so if I didn't have things, I don't know what I would do.  Thus is being my biggest fear.  I love kids so much and can't wait for the time to be in that season of life.  Having babies & raising a family.  But no time soon!!!

And I want to be happily married.  So I fear that for some reason that won't happen to me.  

But I know when the right time comes, hopefully it will happen :)


I want to know your fears!  Leave a comment!!


The Daily Tay Blogtober14

1 Sweet Comments:

endlesspostcards said...

I'm really afraid of dying alone and not being able to find love, but I'm also a little young to be thinking like that (I'm only 17!) Kids are so cute, I love all of them. Wishing you the best!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved