Tuesday, October 21, 2014

#BlogTober14 -- Day 21 -- Dream Vacation

Happy Tuesday!  We are already to Day 21 of Blogtober and October, that is just crazy!

Today's theme is your dream vacation...

I really had to think of my dream vacation, but I think it would be going to Hawaii with my future significant other/husband.  I've always wanted to go to Hawaii and I think it would be so much more fun with someone that I loved!



What's your dream vacation?!
 Helene in Between Blogtober

1 Sweet Comments:

Musings of a Wanderer said...

Hawaii definitely looks beautiful! I went when I was 4 so I don't remember too much but from what I'm told I had a blast ;)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved