Sunday, October 26, 2014

#BlogTober14 -- Day 26 -- Character In Movie

Happy Sunday everyone!  It's another Sunday Funday of homework for me, college life I tell ya!

Today's Blogtober prompt is who'd you play in a movie.
I really don't know what character i'd fit so I'll just say that if I could choose to play any character/role in a movie what comes to mind is who Hilary Duff plays in Cinderella story, because it's my favorite movie and I love the romance in that movie.  So that's my answer! :)

Who would you play? 
Tomorrow's prompt is letter to younger you so come back tomorrow to check that out, it should be a good one! :)

Helene in Between Blogtober

1 Sweet Comments:

Coral's Country said...

I miss Hilary Duff!! Cute blog!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved