Wednesday, October 29, 2014

#BlogTober14 -- Day 29 -- Most Embarrassing Moment

Hello Friends! :)  I'm on day 29 of Blogtober, only 2 to go!  I'm so glad I decided to do Blogtober and I have some exciting posts to come once Blogtober is over :)

Today's topic is most embarrassing moment and though this may not be the  most embarrassing it was the first thing that came to my mind so i'm going to share it anyways!!

I was with my youth group hanging up posters for an upcoming event we were putting on and we go into Pizza hut and hang the flyer up.  There was a boy who I thought was cute and as I was leaving I used my back to push open a door that was locked and so I looked like a fool and felt embarrassed after that :P.  Though it's funny now!

What's your story?!  Thanks for stopping by :)
Tomorrow is facts about you so come back tomorrow to learn about me!


Helene in Between Blogtober

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved