Friday, October 3, 2014

#Blogtober14 Day 3 - Something I can't live without

Happy Friday!!!


Today's Blogtober14's theme is something you can't live without....

And I really had to think about, because I don't know if there is ONE THING that I couldn't live without.  And I have seen people do all sorts of things for these today from iPhones to husbands so I'm gonna kinda take this my own direction :)


There are 3 (but really more) people I couldn't live my life without!!!

And 2 of them happen to be my best friends and the other one is an amazing friend and roommate!!


Kayleen

My best friend since 6th grade!!  We have been through a lot together and she is my best friend forever! <3  I don't know what I would do without this girl.  She and I have shared so many laughs, deep talks, talks about boys, talks about our futures, ect.  She is always there for me when needed and is amazing!!!  She has great advice.  She is creative, caring, god loving and amazing in so many ways.  Love her!



Jenn

Although we have only know each other for a little over year, I'm so glad I met her!  College would not be the same without her!!  So many good times with her and she is always there for me and knows when something is up with me.  I can't keep anything from her and I trust her so much.  She knows how to make a girl feel loved!  She is smart, confident, passionate and loving.  Love her!


Hannah


Hannah, my now roommate, who I have only know since March or April.  We have had so many good memories together since August and I love how she is so caring.  She is creative, a great friend and all the boys love her. ;)  She is always there to listen to me and we know how to have fun together.  I couldn't ask for a better roommate and friend!  Plus we share the love of food!  LOL



I'm so thankful for these 3 amazing friends, I don't know what I would do without them!  I could also probably write a novel about each of them :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved