Thursday, October 30, 2014

#BlogTober14 -- Day 30 -- Facts About Myself

Happy Thursday evening everyone!  Today's prompt is fact about you, and since it's the 30th day I'm going to try to come up with 30 facts to share!  Some hopefully you won't know about me :)

  1. For those that don't know this, I have 19 years 2 months and 7 days old! (or young).  And i'm young for my grade.
  2. I'm a sophomore at a Liberal Arts college that is about an hour away from home.
  3. I'm studying Elementary Education with an endorsement in Early Childhood.
  4. When I was young I fell and hit my forehead on a coffee table.  This left a mark/indent that to this day you can see if you look closely, not sure if anyone ever has noticed it but that's unique about me. (Look closely and you can see a line where the indent is in the picture)
  5. My parents divorced when I was 10 or 11 which caused me to have to grow up/mature earlier then most people.  Though I think that was in my personality too!
  6. I wear a watch and earrings almost every day.
  7. I love taking pictures and hanging them up in my room(s)!
  8. I love Dr. Pepper....and chocolate :P
  9. I have worked at daycares for the past 2 1/2 years.  And by far my favorite room I have worked in is the room i'm in currently, the baby room <3.
  10. I have always loved holding babies, when I had baby cousins I would hold them the entire time I was around them!
  11. I love country music!
  12. And decorating for Holidays.  Especially putting up window holiday gels decorations.
  13. I didn't go to the beach for the first time til the summer between graduation and starting college.  My second time was this past summer
  14. One of the hardest things I've ever faced is losing by Grandpa this past March.
  15. I like sticky notes
  16. I'm VERY time oriented!  Back in Elementary school I would tell the teachers/remind them that it was time to go if they went pass time.
  17. I'm a daddy's girl.  
  18. My childhood best friend is Kayleen and my college best friend is Jenn.
  19. I love scarfs
  20. I watch/follow WAY too many daily vloggers on Youtube!
  21. I'm so not artistic or creative :P
  22. I've always loved children and wanted to be a teacher!
  23. I'm addicted to Pinterest and pin WAYY to many quotes!
  24. A year and half ago I had an allergic reaction and that was one of the most scary events of my life.  A couple months later I learned that I'm allergic to almost anything green outside!
  25. Family means the world to me
  26. I love the state I live in, Nebraska!
  27. And my Husker football <3
  28. Yellow use to be my favorite color, but now it's purple.
  29. I love Target and spend wayyy too much money there!
  30. And lastly, I love blogging!
Tell me something about yourself!
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Helene in Between Blogtober

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved