Friday, October 31, 2014

#BlogTober14 -- Day 31 -- Happy Halloween!

Well I have officialy made it to day 31/last day of Blogtober!  I'm pretty good that I made it through it!  I have some exciting posts that I need to post now that Blogtober is over!

Today's prompt is reveal your halloween costume, but since i'm not dressing up I wanted to drop in and say.....


Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!  I will be spending my evening helping out with an event on campus called Tigerween!


Happy Halloween again!
Come back for regular blog posts on Monday :)


Helene in Between Blogtober

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved