Wednesday, October 1, 2014

#Blogtober14 Day One

Hello October!!  I decided to join in the daily blogging challenge, #Blogtober14!  I'm going to be linking up Taylor & Helen!


Today's topic is...."If You won the Lottery you'd...."

If I won the lottery the first thing I would use it for is to pay off school!  College!!  
The next thing I would do is buy myself a new car.
Also, put some money down/save to get a future apartment.
Save a ton of it
Go on a shopping spree, i mean who wouldn't?!
I would donate some to a charity.  Not exactly sure what charity!


It was funny to get this topic today as I went with 2 of my friends and bought Lottery tickets tonight!  My first time!! Maybe this is a sign? ;)


Come back tomorrow for Day 2!
Fingers Crossed I can keep up!!! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved