Thursday, October 2, 2014

#BlogTober2014 Day Two -- Dream Job

It's October 2nd so that means Day TWO of BlogTober2014!!


Today's prompt is...

"Dream Job When You Were Little/What Is It Now?


My dream job has always been, and still is, to become a teacher!!!
I have always had a love of children and just something I've always wanted to be.
Working at daycare's has really helped me believe and confirmed that I could be a teacher and that it is something I wanted to and could do.  These last couple weeks of in classroom experience for Practicum have been amazing and i've enjoyed it so much!  Definitely a career I already love!!


Day 3 will be up tomorrow!  Happy Thursday!!!!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved