Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving and go to spend time with family!

We left bright and early around 9:20am and got to my grandma's at 10am.  We spend 2 hours with her, an hour of that our cousins and uncle were there.  We had some rewarmed KFC and just hung out.
(Me and my brother ^)

Then we went to my dad's girlfriends sides Thanksgiving from noon til 3:30.  We ate, hung out, and played board games.  It was fun.  Then we went back to my grandma's, took pictures, and hung out for a bit before heading home.

When we got home I got the Christmas decorations out and did some decorating and just hung out as I was tired!

It was a pretty good Thanksgiving, and reminded me of all the things I am thankful for!
What did you do for Thanksgiving?! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved