Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Because I Want To Look Back At These

Here are some pictures I haven't shared and what to have to look back on someday!

Jenn & I have been going to CRU (A christian worship service/group) and this was before one!

While everyone is out partying on a Friday night we play board games!

 And Drink Hot Coco, eat popcorn, and watch romantic comedy movies :)
First major snow fall of the year!



Yup we are all sitting on the top bunk!

At a wrestling match supporting our neighbors!

Curling hair to teach makes me feel pretty :)

Which means lots of selfies!!

I love my job so much <3

I love facetiming my best friend!!

And another selfie just because :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved