Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014

Here is my Christmas Eve pictures and recap!!

Some pictures of me & Buddy wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!
We met my aunt's family and Grandma for church at their church and then back my aunts, hung out, ate, opened presents, hung out some more and took pictures!


The girls!
Me, my cousins Addy and Kendall, and my grandma :)
My grandma!
The fam!
My step brother Keith, my mom, Drew, Sam & Me
A few more of the annual Grandma pictures! 
 My mom <3
And a selfie with 2 of my aunts after trying to explain to them, my grandma, and my mom what Snapchat is all about and them totally not understanding and just laughing a ton.
Good times! lol

I had a great Christmas Eve and it really is a Christmas where there may not be tons of gifts, but I got stuff that I wanted and most of all I celebrated Jesus' birthday and got to spend time with family and remember just how important it is to do that and how much I love my family!!


Christmas Day post to come soon :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved