Sunday, December 21, 2014

Girl's Day

Back on Friday December 12th, me and my best friend had a much needed girls day!

I had gotten home from break the day before to realize I had forgotten my rented textbooks that needed shipped back.  So Kayleen went with me to go get them from my college and then we went shopping in a city that was close to where we were.



 We had lunch at Famous Dave's and then went Christmas shopping!
We returned to her house around 5/6ish and had dinner and then waited til 8:30 when she had another friend coming over for a movie night!
 We watched a movie and hung out til midnight!
 It was a much needed girls day of time with my best friend to catch up, hang out, and just have fun!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved