Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pictures And More Pictures

Last Thursday I came home for winter break til middle of January!  While home I will be working at my old daycare so that will be fun!  I've been back at the daycare for 2 days already and right back into the swing of things which is nice!! :)  SO here are some random pictures that I haven't shared yet that I thought I would share!  Tomorrow I will be sharing about my roommates birthday weekend!! :) 

Back from 2 Mondays ago when it was Becky's Birthday!!

This was at like midnight one night where I was so tired that I got a bunch of energy and had too much on my mind to sleep and since my roommate was working on a project we both ended up laying on the floor, talking and rambling.

I love my roomie!

Random selfie just because :)

I was happy to be home to my crazy buddy!!


And a random kitchen xmas lights selfie!
I'm really enjoying the christmas decorations at dad's as because of current situations at moms we aern't putting anything up.
Buddy!


Come back tomorrow for more :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved