Friday, January 2, 2015

365 Day Quote Jar

Back on Tuesday I saw an idea on one of my blogger friends, Lauren's blog, of a quote jar that you put 365 quotes in a jar and open one every day.  If you know me or have seen my Pinterest you will know that I love quotes!  So this was something that was right up my alley and I wasn't working very much that day so it was something for me to do that day....little did I know JUST HOW MUCH work it would end up being!

So on Lauren's blog (linked above) she gives a step by step instructions so if you wanted to do this go check out her blog.  But when I started I got some colored poster boards and I started writing 365 quotes and cutting them out.
And during it I would write on the back the number I was on.  After I wrote and cut out all 365 I counted them and then folded them to fit in the jar.
 I got this jar at Hobby Lobby for 50% off and just love the chalkboard on in it and that it can be used for future things!
And then I shoved them all in the jar, I really had to pack them in there but just love the way it turned out!  Adding the bow was the perfect final touch!
 And the whole idea behind this is to open a quote a day in 2015.  Open the motivation quote every morning!  Such a neat idea and I just love how it turned out and such a fun thing to start each of my days!
 A lot of work but oh so worth it and it will be fun reading the quotes everyday and hopefully help to make every day in 2015 better!!
 I didn't finish this project until half way through the day on January 1st, so I didn't start 1-1-15 with a quote (opps), but I did open one quote once I finished the project.
The first quote was "Thank Happy Thoughts"
A perfect starting quote for the 365 days and the first day of 2015!!
Hope everyone had a fun & safe new years!!

1 Sweet Comments:

Lauren said...

I love that you did a jar! I don't know about you but I had some serious hand cramps after writing 365 quotes haha. Your jar is so pretty and I especially love the bow.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved