Saturday, January 3, 2015

Let's Catch Up

Well hello there! :)
This is one of those type of posts where I have a bunch of pictures that I haven't shared that I want to so i'm posting them and updating what I've been up to!

 I don't have much shame to say that our Christmas tree is still up! :)  I just love how pretty it is and really doesn't feel like it's been up long at all.  I don't know why but I just can't seem to want to take it down this year, maybe because of not having a tree up at mom's or something!  Sadly it will be going down this week! :(
 One thing that I love about dad's is the sunset view.  With those trees and pond it is just perfect, I'll miss this country view some day!!
 Add in some Christmas lights and I don't know whats more perfect <3.
Last Monday night I met my friend from High School, Ashley, for dinner.  We had Olive Garden, which was so worth the 30 minute wait!! :)  Always good to catch up with friends and though we don't see each other too often, it's always nice that we can meet up for dinner and catch up like it had been days since we last saw each other, even if it had been like 6 months in our case this time!  Thankful for high school friendships that continued after High school since I don't have many of these!!
Yup that was my New Years Eve!  I was partying it up ;) more like working on my quote jar project (post on it if you don't know what i'm talking about!) til Midnight, saying Wohoo it's midnight, and then falling fast asleep!
 Friday I had off work so that afternoon I met up with my roommate who I hadn't seen in 3 weeks and man did I miss her! :)
 We met up for cupcakes and to chat and then went and saw the movie Annie which was a really cute movie and a good time :)
 And then of course we had to take pictures with the lights!
Have I said how much I hate that double chin that keeps showing up in my pictures :/...The worst! 
It's so hard to say no to that sweet pup!
 Today was just a chill at home day and getting things done!
My pup <3.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved