Sunday, May 10, 2015

Relay For Life 2015

I know i'm way overdue for an update on this poor blog but first I'm going to talk about Relay For Life 2015! :)
------------------------------------------------
On Friday April 17th, 2015 I participated in my SECOND Relay For Life event!  This time I was on a committee so played a bigger role in preparing and being part of Relay!  You can read about my FIRST relay for life here!


Once again I stayed up from 6PM to 6AM!  It was a long but fun night!
On way to relay!

Glad we got to Relay together for the second year in a row! 
 My grandpa's are the real reasons why I Relay <3



 Loved that my roommate joined us for Relay this year!!

 Love these girls!!


 Glad that my boy got to join me for half of Relay <3





Made it til the end! 

 How we felt by the end of the night!

 Photos by Jenn







 Photo booth fun!




My favorite picture <3 
 The Luminaries I made!



It was another amazing and great and successful Relay For Life event and I was proud to be apart of it!  I look forward to many more years of attending :)

1 Sweet Comments:

Stacey Schneller said...

Glad to see you back for an update. Miss reading your blog. Great pictures. Looks like you had fun. Looking forward to your next blog. God bless have a great week.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved