Saturday, November 28, 2015

Exciting News

On November 14th 2015 the love of my life Andrew asked me to marry him!!  I was completely shocked and it was definitely one of the best moments of my life!  I couldn't be happier :)

We were at his parents house in Iowa watching the Iowa football game and I had fallen asleep and took a good hour or so nap.  When i woke up I had gotten a bunch of snapchats (an app-pretty much like texting but only in pictures) from Andrew and had thought they were just of me sleeping or something.  I opened the first 7 snaps which were an all black background with one word saying Jamie (my middle name) (my last name) will you be my and then the last one was a picture of the ring and the word Wife?! I was completely surprised and happy!  I quickly put out my right hand then realized it was the wrong hand and put the left one out lol and of course said yes.  The ring is absolutely beautiful and made by his cousin.  I couldn't be happier to be engaged to the love of my life :)


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved