Thursday, June 2, 2016

My Great Grandma

On Tuesday my great grandma passed away.

She had been dealing with health problems since January and especially gone down hill the last couple months.  A couple weekends ago I had gone with my family to see her, the first time in many years.  On that particular day she had had a rough night and was given anti-anxiety medication that put her out for the day so I didn't get to see her much.  She made it to the age of 87 so she lived a long happy life.

I have many memories of her.  One of the biggest one is she always wrote us cursive notes with any birthday cards.  I always had to have my mom help me read these notes!  And my Freshman year in college I sent her several letters and enjoyed getting letters/mail back from her!  I really wish I would have kept doing those, as I really enjoyed getting those letters.

She was always the first at our birthday parties and we always heard stories about her and her husband stopping at random places and sleeping if they were too early for things!

This is a 5 generation pictures that she is in and one of my favorite pictures!

She will be greatly missed!  I love you Great Grandma <3

1 Sweet Comments:

Stacey Schneller said...

Sorry for loss. Ive lost my grandpa 6 years ago and still to this day miss him. But I know he's in a better place. Prayers to you and your family.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved