Sunday, August 7, 2016

August

I cannot belief that it is August already!  August is my favorite month because it's my birthday month!  It is also will be a very busy month!

This coming week I start getting into the classroom for student teaching!  I go in twice this week to see how the classroom is put together and also will be attending open house where I'll get to meet my class of kids so i'm super excited for that.  Then on the 15th I will start in the classroom everyday with the kids first day of school!  

This semester I will be in a Kindergarten student teaching placement.  Super excited for that and everything that student teaching will bring.

Also this month we have an engagement party at the end of the month and this past weekend we had my moms wedding!

So super busy and fun month!  I love August and my birthday month :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved