Tuesday, September 27, 2016

What I've Learned About Relationships

This post is about what I've learned about relationships in the past almost 2 years.  Hopefully this will help some other girl whose position I was in not that long along!
Every girl watches these romantic movies and gets this fake perception of what love and relationship is.  I know going into my relationship that's how I thought relationships were.  But movies don't show the fights and how often they really happen.  They don't show that that is apart of any normal relationship.  And this is something that has taken me a long time to accept and understand, that relationships aren't perfect and you are going to fight.  You are two completely different people, there are going to be things you don't agree about and your going to be stubborn sometimes.  You won't always get along and that's apart of relationships.  What I had to realize is that fighting is going to happen, but what keeps your relationship going is the making up and forgiving the other person and moving on.  It's accepting that neither of us is perfect and your going to fight and mess up sometimes.  But you have to forgive and forget and move on and not hold grudges.  Just understand you will fight, but will get past of it!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved