Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Thankful Day Challenge (Day 1)


This month I will be doing the thankful for challenge that I've seen on Facebook and other social media!  I think with the business of life and this time of the year, we all forget to be thankful for all we have.  I thought this would be a good day to remember what all I have to be thankful for!

So for my first day............

I AM THANKFUL FOR:
My freedom! 

I am able to do so many things and do whatever I want due to my freedom.  That's an amazing thing and something to be so thankful for!

See you tomorrow for day 2! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved