Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Christmas Eve 2016

Like always we spent Christmas Eve at my mom's side at my aunt's house.  We've been doing this as long as I can remember!  We also take family pictures and then we eat (sandwiches and soup).  Then we hang out for awhile before opening gifts, eating cake for my cousin/uncle birthday's, and by then it's late and time to go home before Christmas morning!

Below are some pictures from Christmas Eve this year!

 
The Family
Andrew and I, My brother, mom, half brother, step brother, and other step brother with his fiance

The Cousins!

Andrew & I

And last my annual picture with Grandma!


Christmas Day Post to come!! :)

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment as long as it's sweet (:

Popular Posts



Jamie’s Journey Through Life
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved